Friday, September 8, 2017

Gainz

Word Count: 150
5 days a week I wake up and head straight to the gym. My favorite day is "leg day" and then I like to do shoulders, and then triceps. I love working out because I used to play basketball very consistently and when I came to college I had to give it up. Lifting weights gives me something to do, but it also gives me structure and sets me to a schedule. I have actually gained a lot of muscle from doing this and hope to gain more, people always used to judge me and tell me I was "too thin". Once I started doing this though, I have not received as many comments. When I miss a day at the gym, I feel more tired and do not feel like I accomplish as much throughout the day. It is my escape and I look forward to making more progress.

2 comments:

  1. I would've never guessed you played basketball!? That's actually really cool. Do you still play from time to time or did you just call it quits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fun fact, I scored my 1000 point! I try to play pick up here occassionally but its not easy when the guys see a girl.

      Delete