Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Picture after Picture

Word Count: 127
This is a picture frame located on my desk in my room. The picture frame I colored myself, both in boredom and as a distresser. I love photographs and actually am a photographer myself. The picture in the frame is a picture of me and my boyfriend at my senior prom. His name is Michael, and he is my best friend. We have been together for over four years and within that time period we have accomplished a lot as individuals. I am very fortunate to have him, especially because he met my mom and dad when they were both still alive. They both really liked him too which is always a good thing. I will forever be appreciative of him for everything he does for me. 

1 comment:

  1. It is helpful that you have those memories with him about your parents.

    ReplyDelete